Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ideal Makeup Collection

Sunday, December 9, 2012
I know that not to long ago I posted an Ideal Makeup Collection. Well, since then I have narrowed my selections. I love putting on and wearing makeup, but when I find something I like, I stick to it. I rarely wear face makeup, I've only used about six or seven eye products in the last couple months and I only wear chapstick on my lips. I used to be jealous of Youtubers with their acrylic boxes stacked 3 high and 3 wide full of makeup but then it hit me, I don't care about how much makeup I have as long as I look good. What's the point of owning 7 different foundations, 12489 eyeshadows, 20 eyeliners ect? If you look good, you look good and that's all I really care about. Enough with my little rant, now on to what I would consider the perfect makeup collection.

Face:
A concealer, powder, tinted moisturizer, and two or three blushes.

Eyes:
Eight eyeshadows (2 crease colors, two highlight colors, four lid colors), two eyeliners, two mascaras, one base or primer.

Lips:

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio