One year. I have been lusting after these shoes for one whole year. I know what you're all thinking "If you want them so badly why haven't you bought them?" Well these beauties cost $40. They are absolutely worth it, but I don't want to pay more than I have too so I've been waiting for them to go on sale. Just waiting and waiting and waiting, but guess what?
They. Haven't. Gone. On. Sale.
Or at least the black ones anyways. (The blue ones and the floral ones are currently on sale.) The only time I've seen these on "sale" was a buy two get $10 off. While that is a decent deal, I'm trying to avoid spending over $40. I think I might have to suck it up and buy these anyways. I would love to pair them with skirts in the spring time, or dresses, or shorts, or just about everything. So ALDO... If you ever want to send me something, or give me a $40 gift card go right ahead.

amazing shoes! xx
ReplyDeleteThe Provocative Couture
I love them!
DeleteI really adore your sense of style
ReplyDeletei have these in the coral color! they are so soft and don't make your feet sweat (gross!). i always wish i wore them more, so i'm excited for you to (eventually!) get them and style them a ton of ways and inspire me.
ReplyDeletehope you had a sweet holiday!
xo
writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com
hold up... did you say coral?!? I can literally hear my wallet screaming at you. Haha but its good to know that they don't make your feet sweat since summer here sucks!
ReplyDeleteI had a great holiday! How was yours?