Monday, December 3, 2012

Splurge: Steve Madden Troopa

Monday, December 3, 2012

Guess who is now the proud owner of the Steve Madden Troopas? This girl right here! I know everybody and their mother has these boots but I've been stalking these babies online for quite some time. When I actually saw these in store, the heavens opened up and the angels rejoiced. (I'm not kidding, it was that beautiful of a moment). They are a bit pricey, but I know that they go with everything and that they will last for years to come. I opted for the cognac ones over the black. I felt like the black were a bit too military for my taste. Because the brown isn't as harsh, it's much easier to pair with feminine outfits. Honestly, my new boots are the love of my life... until I buy something else (American Apparel disco pants, I'm looking at you.)
Steve Madden Troopa in Cognac. $99.




4 comments :

  1. i completely die for these boots. every single time i see a woman wearing them, i run up and yell "I LOVE YOUR TROOPAS!!!" and they rarely know what i'm talking about. but i love them so much. literally the perfect lace-up boot.

    ps. love your blog, fellow austinite!! you've got a new follower.

    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are literally perfect. People probably think these are the only shoes I own... haha. Thank you for the compliment and the follow! I love you blog and the fact that you're an Austinite is the icing on the cake :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this shoe..I've been stalking it for so long but never got around to buying it because I already have a Steve Madden one kind of similar to it...but nonetheless still obsessed!

    xx

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio