Friday, November 7, 2014

Umbrella

Friday, November 7, 2014
Yay for cooler weather! This cold front hit us like a truck, but I am so ready for cold weather, and all the hot chocolate my body can handle. My life has been a bit hectic the past few weeks, and the change in weather is making it much easier for me to sit at home and relax. My family abandoned left me for about three weeks (my brother went to South Africa and my parents went to Nigeria) so I've haven't been at home at all the past few weeks. Thankfully, everyone made it home safe and sound so I finally feel like I have some sort of order in my life again. 

Anyways, enough about me, how 'bout this outfit tho? I've officially given in to the idea that I dress pretty basic, as in minimal and simple, not basic like starbucks and uggs... I've probably said this many times, but I think that this is one of my favorite outfits. I picked up this sweater from Tommy Hilfiger for only $9 and I would wear it everyday if I could! I also picked up this pair of black jeans, an item that i've been meaning to get for awhile, and they have become my go-tos. I wish that they didn't stretch out so easily, but I figured that they can hold me over for a bit until I decide to invest in a nicer pair of jeans. Add a leopard scarf, ankle boots, and some more fun accessories, and you've got yourself a pretty stellar outfit. 
Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger >> Jeans: Cotton On >> Sunnies: J.Crew >> Shoes: Amazon >> Umbrella: J.Crew >>Scarf: c/o Luxe No.7

4 comments :

  1. That's such a cute outfit! Black jeans have been one of my new favorite things to wear lately. They're so great because they go with everything and they just look awesome. I love love love the uumbrella pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove this outfit! cannot believe how well you're wearing the black and blue together. i've been living in my black jeans too. in love with those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i've really been obsessed with black jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cool!
    Designer apparel - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio