Taking pictures of the cross country race for yearbook with Jessica.
Going to Chuy's after school, enjoying some yummy enchiladas, and looking through old Facebook pictures.
Observing the light on a Sunday afternoon.
Seeing the Arctic Monkeys live.
Post-Homecoming game picture with the people I've been going to school with since I was five.
Macarons all the way from France (+the fact that my brother is back in the country)
Playing on the playground with my cousins.
a very awkward selfie taken while trying to slide down a slide that clearly wasn't made for me at said playground.
Post lunch cuddles with a very tired boy.
Whataburger for breakfast + twinning with my brother.
more homecoming selfies.
"Two Wise Women" because Elora and I decided to take the theme day "Christmas in October" very seriously.
me not reciprocating Joey's love and affection towards me, as usual.












Ahh loving all the pics! The slide selfie is actually super cool and like..modern art vibe. (: I like it.
ReplyDelete