This is my kind of outfit. I first tried to rock a version of a Canadian tuxedo about a year ago on the blog, but it didn't look quite right. I've been on the hunt for a better fitting, light wash chambray shirts for it's versatility and to provide more contrast against my mid-wash jeans, but then I got a brilliant idea. Why don't I just wear darker jeans? I seriously can't stop wearing these black jeans, and I am head over heels with this look! It's great as is, with fun accessories, and it can easily be used as a base of an outfit. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing the exact same thing but with a cardigan and scarf added to it. if I could, I would probably wear some version of this outfit at least once a week.
Sorry that things have been a bit slow and boring here on the blog. It's that time of the year where I have so much to get done, that my natural reaction is to avoid everything at all costs. SO FUN.
Shirt: Banana Republic (similar, on sale!) >> Jeans: Cotton On >>








Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteDesigner shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!
I absolutely love this style. My sister showed me this post a while ago and I've been wearing this quite a few times. It's so simple and cute! Your blog is so lovely, by the way. (:
ReplyDelete