Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Forgotten Floral

Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Believe it or not, but I was actually on the verge of donating this skirt. I've only worn it a handful of times in the couple of years that I've owned it, and I figured that it was just taking up space in my dresser. This was supposed to be this skirts last hurrah, but I have completely fallen in love with it again! My only problem is that I never know what to pair with it. I typically pair it with a light tan or white tee, but I really like it with this chambray shirt. It's just the right mix of fitted+loose, casual+girly. A chambray shirt with a more fitted skirt is gonna be a look I'll be recreating for the fall season. Next time I wear this skirt I think I'll pair it with a white button down, or maybe a striped tee for some print mixing? If you have any other ideas, I'm all ears!
Chambray: Banana Republic >> Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) >> Shoes: H&M

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio