Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spotlight: Statement Necklaces

Wednesday, March 26, 2014
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I love statement necklaces. The bigger, the flashier, the more obnoxious, the better. Most of my outfits are centered around jeans and a simple tee, so statement necklaces really take a basic look from "I just rolled outta bed" to "Oh hey, look at this flashy necklace, I have style" (example here). I get most of my necklaces from H&M or Forever 21, but there are plenty of online boutiques and Etsy shops where you can get some funky and unique pieces for a reasonable price.

Above are some necklaces that have really caught my eye, which style is your favorite?

2 comments :

  1. The gold one! Haha! Those are so cool, I like the one you're wearing the the example pic, it looks great with the green shirt. Hey, do you guest post, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!


    I've never done a guest post, but I'd be up for it!!

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio