Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm a Terrible Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2014

Oh hello internets, it is I, Toyosi, the worst blogger in the world. The one who claims to be determined to post at least twice a week, and then disappears for days with no notice. I could go on a full out vent, but that never makes anything better. All I'm gonna say is that I still like blogging, I'll post when I can, and a gold chain makes a boring and basic outfit 100x better.

 Cardi: H&M (boys section) >> Top: Gap >> Jeans: Hollister >> Shoes: Converse >> Chain: c/o Kiecap

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute shirt. The perfect color for Spring :)


    Melissa
    theblushingdreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, this happens to me all the time!! I say i'm going to post 3 times a week and go all "yeah i'm totally going to be a real, dedicated blogger"…..and then i don't post for 2 weeks. it's the real life struggle we're living here, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The struggle is so real. I'm surprised that anyone still reads this thing!

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio