Friday, March 28, 2014

Favorite Moment #1

Friday, March 28, 2014
Riding in the car, watching a storm roll in while absently mindedly listening to npr.

Reminds me of when we went to London a few years ago. It was cheaper to fly out of Houston rather than Austin, so my dad, brother, and I drove to Houston and spent the night with my uncle before going to the airport. There isn't much out there between Austin and Houston, just a whole lotta land. I had the entire back seat to myself, so I stretched out across the leather seats and got comfortable with the pillows I'd brought along. My brother tinkered on his laptop or slept for most of the ride, my dad focused on the road, and I vaugely listened to npr while I watched the rain appear and disappear on the windshield as we wove in-between rain clouds.

2 comments :

  1. well hopefully i'll have more favorite moments to share. it took me forever to make those buttons work and for some reason i can't post them on my sidebar, so they've been hiding out under the sponsor tab for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back posting again! I missed them!!

    Gem

    http://gemsbabble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio