Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pastor Appreciation Day

Sunday, June 23, 2013









Dress + Belt + Shoes : H&M | Accessories: Forever 21

Every year, our church family comes together to celebrate our wonderful Pastor Jim and Sister Lou. I've been going to our small church ever since I can remember. Despite being small in size, our church is big in love and faith. I thank God for blessing me with the most amazing, spectacular church family. My Pastor is one of the funniest men I have ever met. You would never know that that man spent over 7 months in the hospital and died at least twice. And Sister Lou? Classy beyond belief. I pray that I can one day have a closet as big as I imagine hers to be.

2 comments :

  1. You are so beautiful!! Love your pictures and style! I really need to find a church to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looked lovely, m'dear! so wish i could've been there.

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio