Why hello, hello... Just stoping by with a quick outfit post while I finish editing all of my New York pictures, all 162 of them. Sigh. Going to New York again was a magnificent experience. I got to party on a rooftop, battle the rain, master the subway, go to times square, take a quick trip to DC (and be reunited with Nando's *drools*), have a proper shopping trip, and most importantly, visit my dream school, NYU. Which got me thinking. Where the heck am I going, and what am I gonna do with my life?
I know this isn't a question that most fifteen year olds think about, or even need to worry about, but I am desperately begging to get out of high school and start my life as an independent college student. Really, the whole point of college is to further your education to help you get a job that you want, but the thing is, I don't know what I want. I love fashion but realistically, my style is rather basic and I don't think I have the skills it takes to become successful in the fashion industry. I'm not bad at photography, but that usually isn't the most stable option for the lifestyle I hope to lead. I can't act, I can't dance, or draw, or sing or anything like that, and I definitely need some creative aspect in my life.
So what's left for me?
I guess only time will tell, but I wish it would hurry up.
Oh, and I'm going to the Texas Style Council Conference in August, so make sure you register before it's sold out! Is anyone else going?





adorable
ReplyDeletewww.urprettyhaute.blogspot.com