Sunday, May 5, 2013

Natural Prom Makeup Tutorial!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I've never been a fan of heavy eyeshadow, so I decided to go with something that was a bit more natural and simple looking! I hope y'all enjoy this quick tutorial.


Products:

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW45 (as concealer)
Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Suede IV
NYX Blush Stick in Orchid

Lips:
NYX Blush Stick in Tea Rose

Eyes:
Covergirl Quad in Tranquil Browns
Maybelline Quad in Irresitably Ivy (Inner Corner Color)
ELF Liquid Liner
Wet'n'Wild Megablast Eyeliner

1 comment :

  1. I TRY MY BEST. haha but thank you! Little did you (or anyone else for that matter) know, I used to be obsessed with making beauty videos in like 7th grade and I guess some of those skills stuck. My prom is on the 17th and I'm super duper excited to show off my dress!
    That's weird that blogger isn't updating y blog? I wonder if that's a problem for other people because my page views have been much lower than usual...

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio