Cardigan: Forever 21 | Top: PacSun | Skirt: Ross | Shoes: Payless
I've had these pictures on my computer for over two weeks because I couldn't think of a name for this look... Serious blogger problem over here.
I am currently sitting in a room at school for the rest of the day until I take my AP Stats test at one, so I thought I might as well try to get some blogging done instead of studying. I obviously have my priorities in check. The end of school is coming closer and closer which means its time to be tested and stressed to death. Fun right?!
My brother and I have decided to do some Brother+Sister Style posts so look out for those in the near future! If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably seen some of the behind the scenes of part one of our summer shoot. Let me just say, it involves an inflatable alligator, water guns, and fake grass..
Get excited!











floral, she said.
ReplyDeleteit'll be fun, she said.
she was right.
also, brother/sister style? YES PLEASE.
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI've just found ur blog, lovely style and great legs!!!
followin u, visit mine and let me know if u like it ;)
kisses from Spain,
S
Just found your blog, so pretty!! love your style, and the brother/sister style would amazing!
ReplyDelete