Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Help! I Need Somebody!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013
design by me.

This is exactly how I feel.

I am trying my hardest to get some more original and interesting content up. I've been more consistent with reading different blogs and I feel so inspired to do more, and become more that what I already am. I am determined to take all that inspiration, and turn it into more creation, but I need your input on how I can improve and make Standard T the "way above" Standard T. Do you want to see more of a specific type of post? Do I post too little? Too often? Any and all feedback and requests are greatly appreciated! 


4 comments :

  1. I always feel like this! It's so hard in age of pinterest and blogs! I think a good way to get new ideas is turn off the computer and pick up paper and pencil. best of luck!
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i think your blog is perfect and incredibly inspiring already! the only thing you could ever do better is post more, so we can hear more loveliness. but it's honestly already incredible.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thank you! Is there any types of posts that you would like to see more of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finding my voice slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio