For all of you who don't follow me on twitter, or haven't liked my Facebook page, shame on you. Just kidding (not really). But if you don't follow me on those sites, you wouldn't have known that last Friday I took my AP Statistics test and today I took my AP World History test-- and I survived both.
My AP stats test didn't scare me one bit. I have the best statistics teacher in the whole wide world; I'm actually convinced that she's a robot because she is that amazing. I got a 5, the highest grade, on both of my practice tests and I felt fully prepared. When it was time to take the test, I breezed through the multiple choice and laughed at the free response. I know I can't say any details about the test, but the number six free response, which is suppose to be the hardest, take the longest, and accounts for most of the free response portion, was so easy, that I bet my seventh grade self could have gotten at least a three (out of four) on it.
And then came the AP World History test.
Do you know how difficult it is to remember what happened from 8000 BCE to 2001? (It's really hard, incase you were wondering.) It also didn't help that I may have not read quite a few chapters in our textbook... I don't understand why the world has to have so many empires and wars. If it were up to me, the world would consist of one large empire that was the same all throughout history-- it would make writing those three essays SO much easier. I actually wrote all three essays unlike my mock exam where I just doodled for like half an hour because I didn't know what to do. (fyi, don't ever do that on a real test.) Although I don't feel like I got a five on that test, I feel like I conquered it better than the Mongols ever could. And yes, I've said that about a bajillion times today, but I feel unstoppable.
Now on to finals...

No comments :
Post a Comment