Monday, March 25, 2013

The Golden Age

Monday, March 25, 2013
"Flying away from reality, whatever ever happened to gravity?"
The Golden Age | Asteroids Galaxy







Shirt: Forever 21 | Shorts: Thrifted | Shoes: Converse | Bandeau: PacSun
Can we please take a moment to appreciate how awesome this lighting is? Besides the fact that you can't see my face very well but, what's a black girl gonna do? Unfortunately, my spring break has come to an end. I wore this on one of my last days of freedom break. My aunt randomly called me and we went to go get pedicures. I didn't have any plans for the day so I basically just tossed this on and left. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing this outfit multiple times this summer. It's the perfect summer ensemble: thrifted denim shorts, a light and loose baggy white v-neck, and the classic white converse. Honestly, could it get any better?

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio