*Prada Inspired shades that is.
My sleeping pattern has been totally off this week. I somehow managed to go 18 hours on only two hours of sleep. In order to compensate on how tired I looked, I decided to dress up a bit more that usual for school. I think this is the first time I've actually worn a dress to school. I love this little lace dress that I picked up from Target a few months ago. The color perfect for spring and summer but is also a nice addition to the bland colors of winter. My favorite part about the dress is the exposed yellow gold zipper in the back which you couldn't see unfortunately. I kept the rest of the outfit really simple but I tossed on some red lipstick and the gorgeous Prada inspired sunglasses for an extra polished look.
Cardigan: ZARA | Dress: Target | Boots: Steve Madden | Accessories: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Amazon














i love these photos! i'm so jealous that you mastered the jumping photo. a whole year of blogging and i haven't gotten a single usable jumping photo. i've seen this purple dress on a handful of girls and it has always looked off. it looks STELLAR with your complexion. everyone else should probably just give up trying to wear this color and send all of their pretty bright purple items to you.
ReplyDeletexo
writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com
Nicole, you're too good to me! It's funny how you said that the color looks good on me because it's actually the only shade of purple I like! It took awhile to get the timing right, a fast shutter speed helps!
DeleteLove this outfit!! And those shoes are to die for!! Great post :)
ReplyDeletewww.sincerelyjeanxo.blogspot.com
I love this so much. Really.
ReplyDeleteI think this Aussie website Boohoo.com copied your shades, I saw them in an ad. I thought they were LV. They still have yet to put them on their online store I think but when they do I think I may email them..
love xx
stylehuntingclub.com