Long time no see! I feel like I should take "fashion blog" out from under my header because I've really been slacking in the fashion posts! :( I really wish I could do OOTD's everyday but that's hard considering the fact that I wear a uniform four days out of the week (ha bet you didn't know that!) Any who, I've gone back to hell school and I'm working really hard on sticking to my blogging schedule! I think I've spent a bit too much time on me so lets turn the focus to what you actually care about, the outfit!
Don't let my warm smile deceive you; I froze my little butt of when taking these pictures. It finally feels like winter here in Central Texas but for some odd reason that doesn't stop me from dressing like its early fall. I couldn't decide on what to wear to church this past sunday so I went with my typical easy and cute outfit. Cardigan+ Nice Tank Top+ Jeans+ Boots+ Crossbody Bag= Perfect outfit everytime.
My favorite part about this top is the lace detailing at the bottom. The actually shirt is a little bit short so that the lace covers that last inch of skin over your belly. I also really love this bag because it brings out the red in my shirt and it adds some texture to an otherwise plain outfit.
![]() |
| Thanks Aunt Grace for the lovely purse :) |







that bag is fierce, girl. you werq that freezing-your-butt-off smile!
ReplyDeletexo
writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com