Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Vintage Floral

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

 I can't believe I went a whole five days without posting! I've really been freaking out lately because all of my teachers decided to give me tests all week. What's even worse is the fact that I had my AP Stats test and my AP World test on the same day; I'm surprised that I can even function right now. Anywho, I put together this extremely basic outfit to wear this past sunday. I love this floral skirt from Forever 21 but I think I've only worn it at most 4 times! Such a shame for such a beautiful print! I felt like this outfit was very "60's housewife-ish." Big curly hair, Round sunglasses, pearl earrings, I think I channeled my inner Jackie O with this one.











floral, skirt, forever 21, vintage



Flats, Blue, Rosettes,
Shirt: H&M | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Payless | Sunglasses: Amazon | Headband : H&M 

5 comments :

  1. how cute is that bow headband!? i totally thought you were wearing a dress instead of separates because this all fits you so seamlessly.
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've had this headband since foreverrrr but I've never thought about wearing it this way! Plus I never wear my hair down so it was nice to make my hair look extra cute :)

      Delete
  2. You're gorgeous!!! And tell me about it tests and exams are the worst!!!

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that skirt is SO gorgeous! I need one like it right now! Love your blog, girly. Following you.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They should be pretty easy to find since spring is on it's way!

      Delete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio