Shirt: Old Navy (similar) // Coat: J.Crew Factory // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: J.Crew Factory (similar, cheaper) // Necklace: J.Crew Factory (similar)I'm only two weeks in to second semester and I can already tell that it's gonna be a looooong semester. With harder classes, more hours at work, and a million clubs, events, extracurriculars, and projects it feels a bit tough to keep track of everything. Luckily with the help of my handy dandy planner, and pens in every color of the rainbow I'm starting to get in the swing of things and make a routine for myself. I don't have as much downtime during the day as I did last semester so when I go to get dressed in the morning I have to make sure that my outfit works for everything from class, to work, to meetings and events. I wore this on a Friday which is generally my most relaxed day because I only have one class. However, on this day I had to attend an info session for a job I really wanted and made plans to get boba and enjoy the rest of the day with one of my roommates.
These jeans from Topshop are by far my favorite because they are incredibly stretchy but hold their shape very well. This flannel is also very soft and it looks nice without feeling stuffy or constricting. Because I knew that at the people who would be looking over my job application would be at the info session, I felt like I really needed to look put together and added a flashy necklace and wore my favorite shoes. Although these shoes are not practical at all for walking around in New York (they have no grip or padding whatsoever), they always get noticed by others and hearing them tap tap tap down the hallways gives me a major confidence boost.
I'm already getting a bit bored with dressing for winter (I just want to wear shorts!), but with some solid pieces, creating a winter ready outfit isn't so bad after all.







No comments :
Post a Comment