Monday, February 8, 2016

February Small Goals

Monday, February 8, 2016
Hello February, Nice to see you! Can you believe that we're already on month two? January was spent relaxing at home and then getting back into the swing of things here at school.


J A N U A R Y  G O A L S

1. File my taxes and fill out my FAFSA | My taxes are filed, my refund is on its way and my FAFSA will be done once my parents send me their tax info!

2. Post at least twice a week (M/Th) | So I didn't exactly post twice every week on the days I planned to, but this month was a good month content and consistency wise so I'm gonna cross this one off anyways.

3. Use my blog Facebook more | I think this month I used my blog Facebook once? maybe twice? Me and Facebook just don't jive and it's really not my preferred choice for social media. I definitely prefer instagram or twitter so I'm plan on trying to focus more on that instead!

4. Do something with my writing | This goal was really neglected this month. I didn't write too much, and I still don't have an idea on what to do with the writing I eventually will write.

For my first month of small goals I feel like 2/4 ain't too shabby. Hopefully I'll be able to ramp it up and knock out all my goals in February!


F E B R U A R Y  G O A L S

1. Stick to my budget | At the beginning of the year I made an official budget for myself to keep my spending in check and also help me reach some of my personal goals (saving up for studying abroad, saving to upgrade my laptop, getting my savings account to a certain amount). I'm trying realllllly hard to stick with it this month. My bank isn't available on apps like Mint, so i'll need to find another way to keep track of spending.

2. Finish Modern Romance | I started this book over the break and I would read a few pages before bed once I got back to school but now it's been over a week since I last picked it up and I'm not too happy about that. Hoping to finish this book this month, I mean it is February after all!

3. Keep killing the email game | I hate emails. I really do. But as a college student and a young adult I can't avoid them any longer. For the past couple of weeks I have been really dedicated to maintaining inbox zero and replying to emails in a timely manner and I hope to keep it up for the rest of the month and hopefully forever.

4. Practice being thankful more | A few months ago I got in the habit of tweeting "today I'm grateful for..." I really liked doing this before bed and being able to reread those tweets if I was feeling down or stressed out. I don't know why I stopped, but this month I want to get back into that habit!

*p.s. I'm linking up with Nicole

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio