I think the worst part about the holidays being over is taking down all the decorations. I love decorating in general and decorating for Christmas will forever be my favorite part of winter. I'm really glad that my roommates feel the same way and shared my enthusiasm about decorating our dorm room! We use the string lights as our main lighting and will keep them year round, but we pulled out all the stops with out mini christmas tree, fake candles, stockings, snowflakes, and my favorite part, our own little gold christmas tree that I made out of washi tape on our wall right when you walk in.
We keep our door open 95% of the time and I love it when people pop their head in to check out the room or when I can hear people say "I wish my room looked like that" or "omg their room is so cute" when they walk by.
I know that by the time I head back to school, the holidays will be long gone, but I'm secretly hoping that my roommates will be down to keep the decorations up for a little while longer, or that they'll at least let me keep playing Michael Buble's christmas album on repeat.












No comments :
Post a Comment