Tuesday, December 15, 2015

All Layered Up

Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Sweater: Gap // Denim Jacket: Aeropostale // Jeans: Cotton On // Scarf: Old Navy // Shoes: Kohl's // Bag: Old Navy

What a mild winter it's been here in New York! I love the fact that it's not bitterly cold yet, but I honestly wish that the weather would stop being so bipolar. I never know what to expect when I go out so layers are always my go to. I wore this to go ice skating in Bryant Park with my friends and it was your quintessential New York experience. Huge decorated christmas tree in the background, vendors selling hot chocolate, me trying to not faceplant on the ice or run over a small child, exactly what you'd expect haha. 

I haven't worn my denim jacket in a while, but I realized that it is the perfect thing to layer over an already cozy sweater for a bit more warmth and to make an outfit feel more thoughtful and put together. This scarf was one of my few black friday purchases and I'm pretty sure I wore it for a week straight! It's super warm, but I'm still trying to find ways to wear it without having to fix it every two seconds. I just decided to drape it over my shoulders making me look slightly like Bender from The Breakfast Club. 

Good move, Toyosi. Good move.

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio