Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's Fall, Y'all!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Top: Zara // Cardigan: Gap // Jeans: Hollister // Shoes: J.Crew Factory // Tote: Everlane // Ring: c/o Leif Shop

Living in New York has confirmed the fact that I love the fall time. I love living in layers and the leaves, oh man the leaves are beautiful and scattered all over the place and when a strong gust of wind comes along and knocks them off the trees I can't help but fall in love all over again. I made sure to get myself out to Central Park before all the leaves fell off the trees and WOW. As you can see in the first few pictures, I'm really into this whole leaves thing. It also helps that it's been oddly warm here in the city (it's been bouncing around in the 60s-50s and occasionally the low 70s the past few weeks) so now really is the perfect time to get out and explore the city. I'm just really glad that I can still go out with just a t-shirt and a cardigan!

I am absolutely obsessed with this cardigan, so much so that I actually have it in two different colors! I love that it has large pockets which make it easy to place my phone, keys, or ID if my hands are full, and it's long enough and big enough where it feels like I'm just walking around wrapped up in a blanket. I've quickly come to learn how important outerwear is in terms of staying warm and looking polished! I'm thinking of adding a leather jacket to my arsenal and possibly a blazer to wear casually so I'm not constantly wearing these cardigans day in and day out. 

Are there any outerwear items that you find your self reaching for again and again this fall season? Also, where can a girl get a decently priced nice quality leather jacket?

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio