Friday, November 13, 2015

Hello, It's Me

Friday, November 13, 2015
Shirt: J.Crew Factory // Cardigan: Gap (simliar) // Jeans: Cotton On // Shoes: Gap Factory // Necklace: Macy's

For those of you who are late to the party, my blog went through some pretty big changes recently-- all new everything! New layout, new name, new web domain and with so many changes, I thought that now would also be the perfect time to change my about me page. If you've been reading for awhile, or you just stumbled across my space on the internet, here's a lil bit about me and this blog. Enjoy!

ABOUT THE GIRL Toyosi Oyelola is an Austin native who is currently living in New York City. She is a freshman at the Stern School of Business at New York University and at the moment is planning on being a marketing major with a minor in the business of media, entertainment, and technology. While she loves being in the city, Toyosi is currently suffering from major queso and breakfast taco withdrawals. 

Despite her youthful appearance, Toyosi is essentially a 35 year old on the inside. She enjoys listening to NPR podcasts, grocery shopping, staying in on Friday nights, and she becomes overly excited when she finds large bottles of San Pellegrino at Trader Joe's for only $1.49 (so cheap!!!). 

On a more serious note, Toyosi enjoys exploring the city, photography, coffee, and a good discussion.  She believes in the love of her Savior, dressing well, and the power of a bright lip or a flashy necklace. 


On any given day, you can find Toyosi in class, in bed, or at a coffee shop. That's about it.


ABOUT THE BLOG Formerly known as Standard T, Unmapped Territory is the life and style blog written and created by Toyosi Oyelola. Created in 2012 at the age of 15, this blog as grown and evolved quite a bit to where it is now. Unmapped Territory is a place to share everything from the clothes I put on my body to the thoughts in my head. 


The older I've gotten, the more I've realized that I have no idea what I'm doing and I am slowly learning to be okay with that. This blog is for exploration, self-discovery, and trying to live intentionally and authentically. This blog is about the unmapped territory in all of us, and I hope you're willing to follow along on the journey. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio