Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sailing Into Summer

Tuesday, June 9, 2015
If florals for spring are groundbreaking, then anchors for summer must be unprecedented. I've always been drawn to anchors and anything nautical inspired so when I saw this shirt in stores I knew that it was meant to be. I've decided that button-downs are my thing, so whenever I find cute button downs like this I just have to scoop them up! I was actually on the fence about buying this shirt because I'm trying to be more conscious of how I spend my money, but they make a very similar shirt for men so my brother and I decided that we needed matching shirts because that's what siblings do.

This shirt definitely runs large (I got an xx-small and I'm still swimming in it!) but it's lightweight which makes it perfect for the spring and summer and I can't wait to layer it with sweaters and cardigans this fall!
Shirt: J.Crew Factory (Similar, similar, for men)  // Shorts: Thrifted Levi's // Shoes: Gap Factory (Similar) // Watch: c/o Urban Peach // Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio