Graduation is getting scary close and I have yet to decide what to wear! I figured that a dress would probably be most appropriate for celebrating this milestone in my life, so I found six dresses that would work whether you're the one graduating or just celebrating someone else's graduation! I love the striped dress because it has stripes, duh, but it also has pockets which is always a welcome bonus. The blush pink dress is so dainty and feminine, but I'm not sure if blush is really my color. I'd bet it would look great on someone with a more girly style, though! I became infatuated with this simple black dress with stripes on side from Madewell after I saw it on Kimi because I love anything she wears, but I'm not sure if I'd want to spend that much on a dress since I'm not much of a dress person? If I'm being realistic, I'll probably end up wearing a dress I already have since it's gonna be covered by my graduation robe anyways, but you gotta admit that these are some pretty cute dresses fit for any occasion!

No comments :
Post a Comment