I'd consider myself to be more of a stripes kind of gal, but every once in awhile i'll find another print or pattern and fall in love with it. I've had this shirt for a few years, and although I don't wear it very often and it's not 100% my style, I'm quite fond of it. I usually pair it with dark wash jeans and a white cardigan, but this time I decided to switch it up a bit. I rarely wear these light pink (yes, they're pink!) pants but I thought that they would juxtapose quite nicely with the darker and more graphic top. I can't say that this is my favorite outfit, but I'm trying to take some items I don't wear very often and style them in different ways to see if they're really worth keeping in my closet. I think the tank is a keeper, good for lazy days since it needs little to no accessorizing, but I'll probably end up getting rid of these pants and invest in a pair of nicer quality white jeans.







No comments :
Post a Comment