Monday, September 29, 2014

Keith Haring

Monday, September 29, 2014
 I LOVE THIS TANK TOP. I picked it up at Uniqlo, one of my favorite places ever, while I was in Philadelphia and it is easily one of my favorite purchases of the summer. It's incredibly soft and loose, easy to dress up or down, and has an awesome Keith Haring print. I'm not gonna lie to y'all and say some bs like "omg Keith haring is my favorite artist evarrr! I love all his work", but I do think his people outline prints (this is obviously the technical name), looks really cool. I'll bet someone $10 that I'll wear this outfit, or some variation of it at least 6 more times before the year is over. Hey, once you find something you really like, there's no reason to stray from it. 
                                           Cardi: Gap >> Top: Uniqlo x Keith Haring >> Jeans: PacSun >> Shoes: H&M

1 comment :

  1. love the tank top!! not gonna lie, if uniqlo was a person i'd probably marry it. i went to one of their grand openings while visiting boston last month and fell in love with their andy warhol inspired collection too. i'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio