Dear Texas heat, I am 110% done with you. The unexpected cold front this weekend was welcomed with open arms, but it looks like we're not quite done with the typical sweltering heat associated with a Texas summer. I'm putting my scarves and hoodies on hold until it's at least below 80 degrees. The only logical solution to wanting to wear fall clothing in summer temperature is to have a nice balance of both seasons. This flannel totally screams Pumpkin Spice Lattes and football games, while these shorts are craving snocones and some time by the pool. It's all about balance, people.
Flannel: J.Crew >> Top: Gap >> Shorts: J.Crew (similar) >> Shoes: H&M >> Necklace: Etsy >> Sunglasses: Aldo (similar)






this is pretty much the exact outfit i plan to live in for the next few weeks. i love wearing sweaters with shorts, flannel with shorts, boots with shorts. early fall is my favorite time of the year!
ReplyDeleteso cute! I've been loving flannel lately, now that it's cooling down. it's so cute and cozy
ReplyDeleteLove the flannel and the polka dots together! You look so cute! And I totally feel you. It is definitely still summer in California, and I am dying for fall. If only.
ReplyDeletewww.room-334.blogspot.com