Sunday, March 8, 2015

What I'm Packing for D.C

Sunday, March 8, 2015
I'm heading over to Washington D.C to attend another National League of Cities conference (last conference recap here) and I put together a little video showing what I'm packing for my four day trip. The weather is supposed to be somewhat nice, with a high in the upper 50s and a low in the 30s, but I wanted to pack items that I knew could easily be layered incase the weather changed abruptly. I packed items that would be nice enough to meet with various local elected officials, but would be comfy enough for all the walking and sight-seeing we'll be doing while there. I hope y'all enjoy the video, I've rekindled my love for video editing, so hopefully this will be the first of many videos!

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio