Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Wishlist

Monday, December 1, 2014
December is here and christmas is on the way! Now is the time when family members start asking me what I want for christmas, and although I'm more of a gift card receiving gal, I did find a few things that piqued my interest and would look great under the our christmas tree ;)

I've had the same sequined wallet from Icing for about five years now, and I think I'm in need of a nicer, more classic upgrade.

I've been on the hunt for a nice perfume and I heard about this brand from Victoria. The packaging is what really got me, and their scent descriptions sound like exactly what I need. I'm leaning towards their scent in Gold or Tea. The beauty about their products is that you can try out their sample pack before purchasing a full or travel sized bottle, plus they're having a sale today! (note to self: make sure dad reads this post).

I love making lists and jotting things down and this notebook not only serves a function, but looks super cute while doing so. 

Pretty packaging, lovely scent, handmade in Brooklyn. This is basically a no-brainer. Also, I have some pyromaniac tendencies so candles are always fun to have. 

I couldn't find the exact pair online anymore, but I wear the suede ankle boots I bought on amazon a lot and I think it's time that I invest in a nice leather pair that will hold up over the years.

I'm a sucker for anything with gold leafing and I think that this would look good in my new room and be the perfect place to hold my rings and everyday earrings. 

Believe it or not, but I don't own a black cross body. I love and adore the fuchsia cross body bag that I have, but it obviously isn't very practical. When it comes to bags, I'm not picky at all. If it's black and has gold hardware then I'll probably like it!

Y'all know that I have a thing for shiny, statement necklaces, and after my favorite one broke last week, I think this one would be a pretty replacement. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio