Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Baseball Tees Forever

Wednesday, July 9, 2014
I'm Toyosi Oyelola, and I'm addicted to baseball tees. *sigh* It feels SO GOOD to get that out in the open. I bought this shirt about two weeks ago from J.Crew Factory and I'm trying so hard to restrain myself from wearing it everyday. I personally blame Troy Bolton from High School Musical for getting me addicted to baseball tees; at least half of my 6th grade career searching high and low for the perfect red-sleeved tee. 

As someone who gets tired from running up the stairs, I'm all for getting the sporty look without any physical involvement. The navy collar and the double stripes on the sleeves basically scream "Hey! I have hand-eye coordination and I prefer physical activity over sitting on the computer all day."

You gotta fake it until you make it, folks.  
Shirt: J.Crew Factory >> Shorts: H&M >> Shoes: Converse

2 comments :

  1. Ahhhh, yes!! Someone who understands the amazingness of baseball tees! I love them, they're some of my favorites, and that outfit is so adorable! You take like, the best jumping pictures by the way! Those usually end in fails for me. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. baseball tee lovers unite! and thanks, maybe one day I'll do a behind the scenes on how i do my jumping pics.

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio