Look at that form. I'd give myself a 10/10
Shirt: H&M | Pants: J.Crew (similar) | Shoes: H&M | Necklace: Forever 21(similar) | Watch: c/o Urban Peach Boutique
Long time, no outfit post! Since I'm at home most of the time, my outfits lately consist of leggings and a plain shirt, which isn't exactly post worthy. I got my AP and STAAR scores back so I treated myself, or rather I made my dad buy me, a pair of ponte pants from J.Crew. They're the 5-pocket ponte pant, but I couldn't find them anywhere on the website which I thought was weird. They're basically like the Minnie pant but with pockets. I love how they look and feel structured and fancy, but are actually extremely comfortable and stretchy. I mean, just look at picture 4 if you don't believe me. I swear, ponte pants are just leggings big brother.
I decided to pair this loose plaid shirt with this outfit to balance out the tight pants. Despite the not so great fit, I am in love with this shirt. I think that plaid button downs are one of the most versatile pieces to ever exist in a girl's closet. I added the red-orange shoes because of the subtle red stripes in the shirt. I decided to add a small bib necklace underneath my collar and put on my watch that I've been wearing everyday lately.
Now I'm off to make an attempt at getting some of my school work done. Exactly two weeks left...








No comments :
Post a Comment