Monday, July 8, 2013

Music Madness #13

Monday, July 8, 2013
Music, Indie, Music Playlist, Summer Playlists, New Music,
It's suddenly dawned on me that I have to go back to school at the end of the month. Where the heck did my summer go? I only have 24 days to attempt to be social and hangout with friends, read a 770 page book and write an essay on it, read another 460 page book and write another essay, and then read and outline two chapters in my textbook. Honestly, I don't think I ever left school with the amount of work I was assigned. 

I've been trying to set daily goals for myself since I'm a major procrastinator and that's not gonna work next year all the classes I'm taking. The only way I'm gonna survive junior year, is if I can manage to turn myself into a type A personality, which is highly unlikely to happen, but hey, it's the thought that counts right? I usually can't focus on actually studying or homework when music is playing, but when I'm trying to get chores done, like folding clothes or cleaning my desk, music comes in handy. I made this playlist with songs that are upbeat enough to help you power through your work, but not too upbeat where you're gonna drop everything and dance, because for people like me, that's a legitimate issue. 


2 comments :

  1. love the throwback adele and 5 years time is one of my favorite summer songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 will always be my favorite album of hers!

    ReplyDelete

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio