Conditioners I want to try:
Custom Pages
Saturday, September 29, 2012
On The Hunt..
Saturday, September 29, 2012
...For a good conditioner! I've learned quit a bit about my hair in the past few weeks. Well for starters, I have thin strands which is why my hair lacks movement and get weighed down easily. Also, my hair is porous which is why it has a hard time keeping in moisture. Realizing this will help me on my hair journey but it also poses as a challenge. I need something that will really moisturize my hair and be light on my hair at the same time. I figure if I find a really good conditioner, do vinegar rinses to close my cuticles, and find a light weight moisturizer then my hair might actually improve in its moisture content. The only problem is finding a really good conditioner. I've been looking at some reviews but I'm not sure on which one I would like to try out. If you have used any of these products, or want to recommend something else then leave me a comment!
old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio

No comments :
Post a Comment