Monday, October 31, 2011

Room Wishlist

Monday, October 31, 2011
I decided to change rooms over the summer to the larger guest room. The room was completely empty when I chose to do so. I had a grand vision of what I wanted my room to look like. I knew everything I wanted, where to get it from and exactly how it would fit with the 'theme' of my room. Since school started everybody has been busy and my dream room has come to a halt. Hopefully I will be able to get everything I want/need for my room soon since I plan on decorating my room for the holidays. I thought it would be interesting if I compiled a list of what I wanted for my room!

Wishlist:
Desk- IKEA
Green Throw blanket- IKEA
Black bedding- IKEA
Chair for my desk (White or Black)- IKEA
Whiteboard- You guessed it! IKEA

Now that it's all typed out, I realize that it isn't a lot of things that I want for my room! Hopefully I will be able to get all the things I want by December so I can start the new year with the room of my dreams!

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio