I recently got a very lovely shirt from Ralph Lauren. I love the classic 'country' feel that Ralph Lauren has! I feel like I should be horseback riding in the mountains on a private estate when I wear anything from them. They happened to be having a sale at the outlet so I ended up getting the shirt for about 25 dollars, which I think is pretty good considering that it's very thick and a name brand at that. The shirt is very simple. a long sleeved shirt with wide horizontal green and white stripes. I like the shade of green they used because it perfectly matches a green crayola marker. My favorite part about the shirt it the purple logo. It's small but adds a nice contrast. Since the shirt is pretty thick, I could only wear it in the fall and winter. I would probably wear it tucked into dark wash jeans with a dark brown or cognac leather belt and some simple boots. If I wanted to be more dressy I would tuck it into a black pencil skirt with tights and boots. I think that this shirt was well worth the money and it will be worn a lot this fall and winter!
No comments :
Post a Comment