A few snapshots from my birthday last weekend. Enjoy!
How AWESOME is the cake my aunt made me?!
My Mom and I.
My Aunt, Cousin, Me, and My Mom.
MY DAD, I, and my Mom.
This is why I can't take my friends out in public.
Went to Gloria's for dinner. I couldn't even finish one enchilada.
My girl Bethany and I. I've known her since kindergarten and I've managed to put up with her loud, obnoxious, and sassy personality without ripping my hair out. Now that's love.
My favorite foreigner Andrea. I still remember when we met in 6th grade and she shared her cool ranch doritios with me.
My beautiful cousin Wande and I. I bet you would have never guessed that she's a rapper!
THIS GIRl. Somehow I still love her, even after she acts like a toddler and pours frozen yogurt on a bench at the domain...
We saw people taking pictures with Master Chief from Halo at the windows store, so we took pictures with Master Chief from Halo at the windows store. #meangirlsreference #ibarelyknowwhathalois
















gurl. i have been waiting for this post so i could tell you again how beautiful you looked on your big, special day (and every day, duh)! i am obsessed with this outfit. i looked like a crazy person on my sixteenth (it was alice in wonderland themed...) and you look like a grown ass woman in stylish clothes with a super support system and the prettiest cake ever. you're a color blocking queen and the smartest, sassiest girl on the block. i can't wait to see what you've got up your lacy little sleeves for us next! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete