Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Current Want: Combat Boots

Wednesday, November 21, 2012


Why: Because I need a good pair of boots and combat boots add some edginess to any outfit.
Steve Madden Troopa Boots

Around this time of the year, when the weather starts to cool down, I break out my tall suede boots. Unfortunately, my tall suede boots and now tall suede boots with dried mud all over them from when it magically snowed last winter. *Note to self: Clean boots after you play in the snow and get mud all over them. I've had those boots for about 2-3 years now and I want something different. I love the edgy look of combat boots. They go well with a simple outfit like jeans and a v-neck and they also look good juxtaposed to a more feminine outfit like a dress. Combat boots can literally complete any outfit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio