Those of you who know me know that I always wear my hair up in a bun of some sort. Why? Because my hair is absolutely, positively,
the most horrifically dry and damaged hair you've ever seen. My hair has gone through constant damage due to abusing the flat iron and not actually paying attention to it. I washed rarely and coated my hair from root to tip in
Luster's Pink Oil Well, it's time for that to change! I always dreamed of having long, luscious locks but never thought it was possible for a black girl like me. I found some videos on YouTube with girls that had healthy hair down their backs. They talked against the oil-laden products that I used for majority of my life and talked about better alternatives that actually moisturized. There was hope for my hair. I did my research and now I think I’m finally ready to take the first steps to healthy hair. Check out my 'Hair Regimen' tab to see the regimen I am currently trying out and pictures will be posted soon!
Keep Shining,
Toyosi
No comments :
Post a Comment