Friday, November 25, 2011

{Current Want: Christmas Edition!}

Friday, November 25, 2011
Christmas Eve is coming soon
Now, you dear old man
Whisper what you'll bring to me
Tell me if you can.....


It's finally that time of the year!! Kids are sending their letters to the north pole and trying to get on Santa's nice list. Christmas is hands down my favorite holiday! The lights, the smells, the parties, the gifts! While Santa makes his list, I'm making mine (and checking it twice!) I don't expect to even get anything on my list because I'm saving up for a camera and mainly asking for money for christmas but, I thought it would be fun to make a list anyways!


The List of Magic:
Canon EOS Rebel T3i
Anything or everything off of my Room Wishlist
New Pair of TOMS
Coastal Scents Warm and Original Palette
Nail Polishes
Candles
Makeup Mirror
$$$$$

I tried to keep my list very short and sweet. I have so many things to get rid of so I shouldn't think too much about things I want!


xo,
Toyosi

No comments :

Post a Comment

old blog | BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio